AM. CH. OAKWINDS TOE-TALLY COUNTRY CGC "Josh"
Josh went Winners Dog and Best of Winners under Judge Dr. Robert A. Indegia for a 3-point major at the Catoctin Kennel Club show in Timonium, MD. This finished his American Championship!
- 9/26/10 Josh earned his CGC Canine Good Citizen Award.
- 12/12/09 Josh received a 4-point Major from breeder judge Mrs. Cherie N. Berger at the Rienland County Kennel Club show in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 10/18/09 Mrs. Bonnie Linnell Clarke gave Josh Winners Dog and Best of Winners at the Troy Kennel Club show in W. Springfield, MA.
- 10/10/09 Mrs. Betsy A. Yates gave Josh Winners Dog at the Palisades Kennel Club show in New Jersey.
- 9/13/09 Mrs. Elizabeth Muthard gave Josh Winners Dog at the Cape Cod Kennel Club show in East Falmouth, MA.
- On 9/11/09 Mrs. Lowell (Arlene) K. Davis gave Josh Winners Dog and Best of Winners at the South Shore Kennel Club Show in East Falmouth, MA.
- Josh won a third at the Golden Retriever Club of America show in 2008.
- 6/7/09 At the Longshore-Southport Kennel Club dog show in New York, Josh went Best of Winners and Best of Breed.
- 12/7/07 Josh went Winners and Best of Winners at the Worcester County Kennel Club show from the 12 to 18 month class.
- 12/7/07 Josh received a reserve to a 4-point major at the Ladies Dog Club show in Boston.
- 5/16/2007 At the Vacationland Dog Show Josh went Winners Dog, Best Puppy and Group One from the 6 to 9 class.
Josh, 19 months old.
- 1/10/16 Valerie Walters BOW for 2 points at the Merrimack Valley Kennel Club show.
- 1/9/16 Bob Ennis WD 1 point at the Merrimack Vally Kennel Club show.
- 10/23/15 Mr. Jay Richardson WD West Springfield 1 point.
- 9/3/15 Union Mrs. Dinardo BOW for 1 point.
- 4/17/15 Mr. James Brown WD BOW 2 points at the Springfield Kennel Club show.
- Finale has gone Reserve to Winners dog 4/18/15 Mrs. Gale Young, 6/19/15 Mr. Slay , 6/21/15 Mrs. Pat Trotter , 6/27/15 Mr. Carl Gene Liepman, 7/11/15 Mrs. Brown, 9/4/15 Mr. Anthony Dinardo, 1/23/16 Ms. Deborah S Kahla.
- 9/27/2014 Finale at 13 months finished his UKC Championship in one weekend!
COLONIAL'S THE GIFT "Forever"
Forever pictured at 12 months.
Forever picture at 8 months, first time in the ring goes reserve winners dog under judge Nathanial Horn.
Forever pictured at 6 weeks of age.
BROOKSHIRE'S TWENTY YEARS OF SUSPENSE AT COLONIAL "Maxwell"
Maxwell, now 21 months, went Reserve Winners at the York County Kennel Club dog show in Maine on 5/18/2012.
Maxwell started his show career in the Summer of 2012. To date he has 3 reserves, two of which are major reserves, and a Winners Dog at the Lewiston Auburn Kennel Club show 6/21/2012, owner handled.