AM. CH. OAKWINDS TOE-TALLY COUNTRY CGC "Josh"
Josh went Winners Dog and Best of Winners under Judge Dr. Robert A. Indegia for a 3-point major at the Catoctin Kennel Club show in Timonium, MD. This finished his American Championship!
- 9/26/10 Josh earned his CGC Canine Good Citizen Award.
- 12/12/09 Josh received a 4-point Major from breeder judge Mrs. Cherie N. Berger at the Rienland County Kennel Club show in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 10/18/09 Mrs. Bonnie Linnell Clarke gave Josh Winners Dog and Best of Winners at the Troy Kennel Club show in W. Springfield, MA.
- 10/10/09 Mrs. Betsy A. Yates gave Josh Winners Dog at the Palisades Kennel Club show in New Jersey.
- 9/13/09 Mrs. Elizabeth Muthard gave Josh Winners Dog at the Cape Cod Kennel Club show in East Falmouth, MA.
- On 9/11/09 Mrs. Lowell (Arlene) K. Davis gave Josh Winners Dog and Best of Winners at the South Shore Kennel Club Show in East Falmouth, MA.
- Josh won a third at the Golden Retriever Club of America show in 2008.
- 6/7/09 At the Longshore-Southport Kennel Club dog show in New York, Josh went Best of Winners and Best of Breed.
- 12/7/07 Josh went Winners and Best of Winners at the Worcester County Kennel Club show from the 12 to 18 month class.
- 12/7/07 Josh received a reserve to a 4-point major at the Ladies Dog Club show in Boston.
- 5/16/2007 At the Vacationland Dog Show Josh went Winners Dog, Best Puppy and Group One from the 6 to 9 class.
Josh, 19 months old.
COLONIAL'S MARCHING FINALE "Finale"
From our Marching litter we are proud to introduce Finale, born 7/29/2013 to GCH Colonial's Grand March X CH Oakwind's Toe-Tally Country "Josh". Finale has won Best of Breed Puppy and a Sporting Group 2 at the Merrimack Valley Kennel Club match. Finale will be on the Show Circuit in 2015.
COLONIAL'S EPIC TALE "Legend"
- 4/21/13 Mr. Kenneth A. Buxton gave Legend Winners Dog at the South Windsor Kennel Club Dog Show.
- 4/20/13 Dr. Robert D. Smith awarded Legend Best Bred by Exhibitor and a Sporting Group 3 at the Pioneer Valley Kennel Club Dog Show.
BROOKSHIRE'S TWENTY YEARS OF SUSPENSE AT COLONIAL "Maxwell"
Maxwell, now 21 months, went Reserve Winners at the York County Kennel Club dog show in Maine on 5/18/2012.
Maxwell started his show career in the Summer of 2012. To date he has 3 reserves, two of which are major reserves, and a Winners Dog at the Lewiston Auburn Kennel Club show 6/21/2012, owner handled.